Product Features in CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8
See the new and enhanced features that allow you to combine your creativity with the unparalleled power of CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite X8 to design graphics and layouts, edit photos and create websites. This series of short product demonstration videos will give you a look at these features in action.
With Corel Font Manager X8, you can:
- Access and manage the fonts installed in your Windows Fonts folder, including uninstalling the ones you don’t need (except if it’s a system font that is!)
- Access and download over 1,000 fonts included with CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8 (you need to have purchased or subscribed to the software before you can download these)
- Index and manage fonts you have on your local hard drive or network environment, e.g., get access to the tens of thousands of fonts you’ve amassed over time
- Filter fonts that are indexed by Corel Font Manager based on different criteria such as finding all the fonts that are of Script style with Cyrillic character sets.
- Display all the fonts you have locally or on your network with sample text or with your own custom string
- View all the details about the glyphs that are included in the fonts and inspect the detailed meta-data behind each font file.
- Find duplicate fonts, including by version number so that you can manage
- Create collections, e.g., groups of fonts for a specific project, theme, customer or idea.